At B12Direct we specialize in vitamins, but we know you may also need syringes. We strongly recommend you consult with your health professional on exactly what you need. We recommend Allegro Medical to provide syringes and needles. For smaller quantities you will have to find a local supply, but in volume we don’t think you can find better prices or service. Suggested for use with our Injectable B12 and B Complex Injections.
You can purchase supplies directly from Allegro Medical using the link below, or for a service fee right here and we will arrange delivery.
Monoject Insulin Syringe – 1 ml 30 Gauge 5/16 inch 100/bx. Kendall Monoject™ needle combination.
- Brand – Monoject™, by Kendall (Covidien)
- Latex Free
- Needle Size – 30 G or 29 G
- Needle Length – 5/16 inch or 1/2 inch
- Volume – 1 mL, 1 cc
- Syringe and needle combination
- Permanent, fixed needles
- Ultra-Comfort™ Anti-coring needle produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections
- Accu-Tip™ flat plunger tip
- Accu-Scale™ graduations improves measurements on insulin draws and eliminates errors
- Clear barrel construction and bolder scale is easier to read leading to fewer mistakes
- Low dead space in permanent needle syringe minimizes waste
- Improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain free injections
- “Hub less” needle design reduces insulin loss in hub
Needles, Syringes, and Injection Supplies
Allegro Medical can only deliver syringes to the United States.
Our injection kit also cannot be shipped military mail so FPO, APO, DPO addresses cannot receive our kit.
Posted in: Needles, Syringes, and Injection Supplies