Injection Vitamin C – 500mg
Vitamin C for injection, 500mg per ampule. Box of 50, 2ml single use ampules.
*IMPORTANT: Injection vitamin C is a special use product of limited benefit to many people. Follow the directions of your health professional. Important details in the description below. Vitamin C ships separately and has a $10 flat rate shipping fee.
Only 7 left in stock
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500mg injection. Each box contains 50 x 2ml sterile ampules (single use vials) containing 500 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Ascorbic Acid containing sodium for an adjusted PH of 6.66
- sterile water
- volume per ampule 2.1ml (ampule handling)
Vitamin B12 Direct sources our vitamin C from a number of country of origin FDA approved factory suppliers. Packaging may differ from what is represented on our website but we certify that the contents of our vitamin C is standard and true to description.
Warnings and Precautions
- Taking vitamin C prior to having blood glucose levels checked may lead to false positives.
- Vitamin C supplementation should be avoided 72 hours prior to immune dependent stool occult blood tests.
- Injectable vitamin C has a pregnancy category C rating and as such should be be avoided by pregnant and nursing mothers.
- It has been reported that ascorbic acid (vitamin C) may influence bishydroxycoumarin in both intensity and length of action. (insert link here)
- Consult your health care professional regarding known drug interactions
Injection Vitamin C Administration
While generally regarded as safe under 2 grams (the higher end of the therapeutic range) individual sensitivities may present themselves. There are known side effects your health care professional can warn you regarding including: back pain, diarrhea, dizziness, flushing or redness of skin, headache, cramps, nausea, increased urination.
Vitamin C injections cause a burning sensation at the injection site which dissipates as the fluid is absorbed.
Only take vitamin C or any other injectable preparation under the direction and supervision of a health professional. Please refer to the following for further information on injectable vitamin C.
IV Preparation and Administration
Vitamin B12 Direct does not provide advice on the preparation of IV solutions or the administration of vitamin C by IV. The preparation of IV’s should only be done by a licensed health care professional as the risk of contamination during the process is very high. All injections (IV, IM, SubQ) should only be done under the direction of a health care professional.
Sterile clear pale yellow to yellow solution
250mcg per ml (500mg/2ml)
50 x 2ml ampoules each containing 500mg Vitamin C
|Best Before Date||
Sept 30th 2020
Protect from light. Store below 25C.
|Country of Origion||